1. - You can participate in this contest any professional or amateur artist.
2 . - The competition theme is about any of the areas mentioned in the title of these rules :
THEPAIN AS A DISEASE and FIBROMYALGIA .
3 - Participants may submit up to 3 works provided that these drawings have not been awarded in other contests .
4 - The works (drawings) can be made with any painting technique with a unique format of A4 size (210 mm x 297 mm ) or proportional .
5 - If in the work presented there's a text, it must be written in Catalan, Spanish or English .
6 - The works only will be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org scanned at 300 ppp resolution in JPEG or JPG format.
7 - The deadline to send works will be 28th february 2014.
8. - Entries must be accompanied by a card that includes the name, nationality, address, telephone, e- mail and photo or caricature of the author, and in the case of associated patient must be justified.
9. There will be 3 prizes: the 1st 500€ to the winner work and 200€ to the second winner work. There will be another especial prize 200€ only for participants from Fibromyalgia Associations. 10. - A jury consisting of members of the Faculty, Hospital and Humoràlia be established . The
judges' decision is final and shall have the power to resolve any questions that may arise in the process.
11. - The judges' decision shall be notified to the winner before being public . Subsequently to be issued on the website of Humoràlia www.humoralialleida.blogspot.com , and the media . The award ceremony will be on March 14, 2014 , coinciding with the V Day Hospital Unit
Fibromyalgia Santa Maria de Lleida ( Spain ) .
12. - The first 50 selected works will be exhibited in the lobby of the Santa Maria Hospital in Lleida during the month of April and on the web www.humoralialleida.blogspot.com
13 . - Participation in this contest implies permission from the author to the reproduction of the work for the dissemination and promotion of the contest. Out of these cases, the organization is committed to the non-use of the image of the winning entry and the other non-winning works without permission of the author.
14 . - Participation in the competition implies full and unreserved acceptance of these rules. Any doubt about the contest will be resolved by the jury.